Get to know us
A small company based in Copenhagen, Denmark
A danish company determined to develop, maintain, and improve the ultimate feed management tool.
Mjøsensgade 9, 4.tv
2300 København S
Frequently asked questions
- Is there a free trial?
- Yes, all plans include 14 days free trial. The trial should give you a chance to test our tool.
- Is a credit card required during trial?
- No, you're not required to enter a credit card when trialing. If you choose to continue after your trial, you need to fill in your credit card information.
- How are products counted?
- Product count is the sum of products and variants. Variations are not grouped in this calculation.
- Can we have multiple feeds for the same channel?
- Yes, you can have multiple feeds for the same channel. It's often usefull to test multiple feeds to the same channel.
- When can we cancel?
- You can cancel your subscription whenever you want. When cancelling your subscription, your subscription will continue to the end of the purchased billing periode.
- What happens if we exceed the allowed amount of products?
- When you exceed your allowed amount of products, we'll automatically upgrade your to the next plan.
- Can we resume a cancelled subscription?
- Yes, you can resume your cancelled subscription as long as the subscription hasn't reached its end date.
- Do you offer discounts?
- No, we don't offer any discounts. We do however offer special plans for businesses with over 50.000 products. Contact us for more information.
- Can I purchase extra webshops?
- Yes, additional stores have a low monthly cost of 59 DKK (paid monthly) and 49 DKK (paid yearly).
- Can I purchase extra feeds?
- Yes, additional feeds have a low monthly cost of 49 DKK (paid monthly) and 40 DKK (paid yearly).
- What sales channel do you support?
- We support quite a few. You can find a complete overview here. See all sales channels here.
- What e-commerce platforms are supported?
- You can find a complete overview here. See all platforms here.
- We have a custom built e-commerce. Can you support that?
- If we don't support your e-commerce platform out of the box, please don't hesitate to reach out. We might be able to find a solution.